Getting your shit together

I mean it, just get it togeher. I know this isn't the most motivating/ sensible way of saying something like this, but it sure is funny if you like Rick and Morty.

Anyway my dear, for the last couple of months I've felt like things just got a little too heavy for me to carry. I tried to do my best in every aspect of my life but somehow I found myself stuck over and over again, desperate and about to quit everything that was quittable (yes, that's a word. And what did I do? No, I didn't just wake up and got all my shit in a backpack. 

I listened to myself. I felt my feelings and said what I wanted to say. I reminded myself why did I even choose to study Medicine and why I let myself fall for that guy. As a matter of fact, I'm learning just how you can't really control your feelings, but how you can actually choose how you react to whatever happens to you. Yes, you are in charge of your own happiness and once you truly realise this, you'll be the happiest you can ever be (or so they say). You should know I still don't have my shit together, but I sure as hell am on my way.

So how do you get your shit together? Just ask yourself why are you not happy in the first place and consider if you can do something about it, if you cannot... I'm glad to tell you, you can still be happy. Light is everywhere waiting for us to take, don't be ashamed to enjoy your life, despite of how negative your circumstance might be you deserve the best and only that. Just go ahead and grab it :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing Prompt: Someone I've always wanted to meet

Writing Prompt: Someone I miss

Two sides of a coin